At Overseas Packers & Shippers, we are committed to offering an integrated service in household goods removals. It is our promise to offer optimal custom service and quality standards that have been implemented to exceed customers’ and agents’ expectations. As a FIDI member, we are committed to the FAIM standards, these standards protect our customers, affiliates and agents along with other interested parties.
We have a responsibility to make our work place a community based on ethical principles and values, being our organisational functional values:
• Responsibility: oriented to adequate and reliable compliance with labour commitments, and the effective resolution of the problems faced.
• Loyalty: We are oriented to decision making on value judgements and actions in which the interest of the Company and its works are prioritised over personal ones.
• Integrity: We conduct ourselves with integrity: We are fair, honest and impartial in our dealings, and we treat others with dignity and respect. We give members of our staff, our clients and partners the care and courtesy that we would wish to receive.
• Teamwork: Working together and in collaboration with each other around a common goal – to exceed customer satisfaction.
• Respect: Treat our colleagues, clients and others with whom we do business with respect, dignity, fairness and courtesy. We are committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and retaliation.
• Approach to Customer Service: We aim to exceed the expectations of our customers and trade partners and constantly pursue continuous improvement.
At Overseas Packers & Shippers, it is our responsibility to combat corruption and bribery. Corruption, bribery or attempted bribery will not be tolerated in any form. This applies whether offering a bribe or accepting a bribe. Overseas Packers & Shippers undertake to:
• Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
• Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorise an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
• Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
• Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
• Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favour
• Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
• Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
• Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
• Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.
The for more in formation on the FIDI Anti Bribery and Corruption Charter please click this link.